Something that is vital to the educational process, however, is the classroom.
But, as we told you last night many students enrolled at St. Mary's Anglican in Fort George are still waiting to find out exactly when their temporary classroom is expected to arrive on the school grounds.
And while they wait, that means remaining at home trying to navigate the online method that the Minister himself admitted today, has failed so many over the last two years.
The Minister, for his part, knew about the infrastructural crisis since June. Here is what he said when we asked why the administration waited so long to break the bad news to the parents.

Hon. Francis Fonseca, Minister Of Education
"I don't know and it is regrettable that it took so long for them to engage with the parents and the community. I think that is in my view what is unacceptable and should have been done much more early. Having said that I know we have engaged with the parents and I know that over the past few days they have been engaged with the Ministry of education, the chief education officer has been in dialogue with the Anglican management and the staff at Saint Mary's they have been informed as of last night that the Anglican management has identified a temporary classroom a temporary school facility if you would like, temporary buildings that would house the students. I think it's about 300 students; first, they planned to go online and have these packages. We definitely wanted to discourage that. We just came out of two years of that. It has failed our students, so they have scrambled to find alternative, suitable, safe facilities. I understand that they have done so. I think there is an intention to have a meeting tomorrow, Thursday with parents, with all the parents of these students to inform them and advise them of this plan at these facilities. It may be that the ministry will be required to provide transportation for these students because I understand, the facilities are on the other side of the city. So, we have to look at that and we will certainly do that if that is required. But that is where it is in terms of St. Mary's they are, they have identified these facilities. They will have the meeting with the parents tomorrow and based on that meeting if there is consensus about moving then they will do so."